Thursday, March 03, 2005

I had to miss my script analysis today because i woke up so late. I couldn't sleep at all last night because of a very painful stomach ache. I didn't know what the problem was until I ate breakfast. The problem was that I was so hungry my stomach began to hurt, really really hurt. The stomach aching went away and I began getting drowsy. I set my alarm to 12:00 pm and slept. I woke up refreshed and surprised that my alarm didn't ring yet. That is, until I saw what time it is. My class is at 2 and it was already 3:32 pm. I forgot to turn on the alarm function. I was so pissed at myself. I was promising myself not to skip classes this semester but now that's off.

I always forget to mention in previous posts that I saw the Machinist starring Christian Bale. That film has to be one of the best films in 2004. I never expected the ending to be that good or that surprising. I kept on thinking about some other thing being the ending but I never expected it to be like that. And Mr. Christian Bale, what a performance from him. I believe that Bale is one of the most underrated actors of our generation who tend to go towards the overrated Russell Crowe or Johnny Depp (he was extremely overrated in Finding Neverland). Bale lost over 70 pounds to look like a skeleton in this film and it's disgusting. I always cringed whenever they showed him naked, UGH.