Monday, April 04, 2005

Fuck.

I shouldn't procrastinate anymore.

At least I finished my shit, being a study guide for Biology and a paper for Aesthetics of Cinema.

The biology midterm exam was easy as hell. Well, it was for me. All these people finished the test in 2 hours. It only took me 30 minutes because it was mostly multiple choice. I think a lot of people didn't study at all. This girl was trying to copy my paper because she kept on looking at me. I know she's not into me because my psoriasis was flaring up today and I look like a fucking freak.

After biology, this bum kept on following me around. He kept on talking to me about why I looked so angry. The thing was, the sun was in my eyes and the psoriasis on my head made me look angry. The fucker wouldn't leave me and began talking to me for 15 minutes. This fucker wouldn't even shut the fuck up. What an asshole. And what do you know, the bum was black. I don't know why but I don't see white bums on the street. They're always black. Maybe it's because they fucked up in life and all that other shit. And I gave him $1 to get away from me. Son of a bitch, now I won't get to buy some pop.

My psoriasis has been treating me like a bitch today. When I woke up at 6:30 my face was hurting like hell. I don't know why my face hasn't been cooperating with the medication I'm taking for psoriasis. It's like it's getting more resistant to it.

I was planning on leaving the house this morning at 9 or 10, copy this sheet of paper, grab some other stuff and pick up Tita Ellen at her house for a doctor's appointment. The thing is, I HAD TO LEAVE at 8. My dad was at home. I kept on thinking to myself, "Why the fuck is he home?" "Why the hell is he always here when I'm here?" The reason? Because he was going to buy a laptop for my Tito Ogie. What a dumbass reason. And here's another thing that's pissing me off.

My dad bought a new monitor for the "super" computer yesterday. It's LCD and I hate it. I love the CRT because of it's clarity. Okay, we set it up and he didn't even fucking need me. It's so light that he just did everything by himself. I just stayed in the room because he told me not to leave because he might need help. We did this for three fucking hours yesterday and it wasted so much of my goddamn time. The problem was, the LCD monitor didn't even effin' work so he kept on replacing the monitors. Now, he wants me to go home Friday so we can install the new LCD monitor if he gets a new one. Here's the thing people, and this is the thing he doesn't get.....why the hell does he need me? Just to watch? Probably. But I don't fucking care about that computer. The only thing that that computer has for me is a good dvd player. Sometimes my dad just complicates things for himself. He makes things harder than it actually is.

Earlier today, I finished my Aesthetics of Cinema shot analysis paper. I got pissed at myself because it only took me 15 minutes to write and proofread. I shouldn't procrastinate when shit is as easy as this.

Now for the coup de grace....
I don't when my brother is coming home but I really need some help with a movie I'm trying to make for Biology. The presentation has to be related to your major (mine's film) and so I need to make a film. The project is due May 16th and I don't know when my brother is coming back. So in other words....I'm fucked. Sure, Jorge and I can do it but I need another person to be in my biology film. Once again, I'm fucked.

One last note, congrats to Felice for graduating. It looks like you're an adult now and summer vacations is going to be a thing of the past.

If there are some spelling errors in this post, screw it. I'm at Columbia's internet base and I don't have time to proofread.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home