Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Some pretty good stuff has been happening for me the last couple of days. My mom, my brother, and I went to the Eli's factory to get some cheesecake. I was shocked at how much the cheesecake actually costs. The small ones, which are kinda big, were only $2. They had imperfections on it but still it was goddamn good cheesecake and it was effin cheap.

Saw a shitload of movies the couple few days.

Ocean's Twelve: Not as good as Eleven but found it to be quite fun. A turn your brain off kind of movie.

The Woodsman: A compelling film with an excellent performance from Kevin Bacon. What really shocked me was the performance from rapper Mos Def. He's definitely a natural actor, unlike Eminem, Ja Rule, or other freaking rappers.

Shutter: Wow. This movie totally blew me away. This is a Thai horror film about spirits and spirit photographers. The story was cliched as times but the ending made my jaw drop. I haven't seen anything like that since the Sixth Sense. This film holds your attention from beginning to end and watching for every crucial detail is a must (something that Feng Shui totally sucked at).

Forbidden City Cop: A film with Stephen Chow (Kung Fu Hustle) that made me laugh until I cried. It was so hilarious at times, I had to pause it because I was laughing so hard.

1 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger Dan said...

Yeah, it's a comedy.

And yeah. Ring Two was boring. I thought it was a 3 hour film.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home