Monday, March 07, 2005

Today was a fucked up day. My laptop's hard drive wouldn't work so I started fiddling with it. It works now, but one thing's for sure...I have to buy a new hard drive for my laptop. I found some online and the best bet seems to be a laptop hard drive from Western Digital. Seagate seems to be a great choice but the places to purchase it are limited. A 80 GB HD with 8 MB cache is only $179.99 but I only got $100. Another choice is a 40 GB HD with 8 MB cache for only $85. I really want the 80 GB one then I could put all my albums in it.

Because I was working on my laptop all day, I wasn't able to finish ANY homework. I have a shitload to do for the week. I think I have to make a checklist. It seems like a lot but with all the free time I have I could actually finish everything in 1 day but I'm so lazy. I could have finished everything today but my laptop wouldn't start up properly.

I applied at Wal-Mart on Saturday but because of my school schedule they wouldn't take me. I need money so bad.