Monday, March 28, 2005

I don't know why the wireless connection is always getting fucked up. One minute it's on, another minute it's off. It's like the wireless router has multiple personalities. Right now, it's back on but I bet it'll be back off tomorrow again. As for my dad's new computer, the sound card is pretty kick ass. It could replay back 32-bit sound with resampling all the way up to 192k. The speakers suck but what are you gonna do?

Oh yeah, Wency, I was so pissed at you for not teaching me what to do in a situation when the internet fucks up so I blabbered that you weren't going to church lately. Sorry boy, it looks like that you have to face reality...AGAIN.

1 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger ctayag said...

It's because you don't know how to use emule. Bit torrent is king!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home