Wednesday, May 18, 2005

"Fuck you I won't do what you tell me." ~ Zack De La Rocha

Rage is the shit. I've been recently watching their past concerts and man, it would have been nice if I saw at least one of them.

Here's the shit that has been happening the past week:

Saturday:
Downloaded Jet Li's Unleashed which was fucking awesome to say the least. Easily the best English film Li has made. I find it funny that a lot of critics keep on saying that it's Jet's best American film. The funny thing is that it's not American not all but a French film. Directed by Louis Leterrier (French), written by Luc Besson (French), distributed by a French company, but starring actors from the U.K., China, and the U.S.

Sunday:
Jorge came Sunday night to help me finish my film on psoriasis. I thought it was gonna take like two hours to finish. Unfortunately, it didn't. It still wasn't finished, it was already 4am, and the film was due 9 hours later.

Monday:
Fortunately, my bro finished burning a copy of it on DVD and I brought it to school. We worked hard on it, the blood, sweat, and tears of 5 hours. I wanted to go first to present. I was tired and I wanted to get it over with. I asked my teacher but he said that I'll certainly go today. When he said the words: "Presentations are going to be in alphabetical order" I wanted to shoot somebody. I then calculated in my head the people who brought presentations (22) and the minutes per presentation (5) = 110 minutes. I thought we were going to finish early and I was going to present at the end of class. The class ends at 4:20 and it was already 4:15 with two people still before me. I hate it when my last name begins with a T. I didn't get to present. I just swallowed my pride and gave the film to my teacher. L.J. could see in my eyes then I wanted to present but he couldn't do anything about it.

I was so disappointed in my Biology class. The assignment was to create a presentation based on your major (for example, business majors should have a business presentation). Some people were film majors but they created fucking coloring books or children's books. When I saw their products, I laughed because I could see that it took them only 2 hours to create their pieces of shit. A few students actually took the time to present (one even gave out brochures and prescription bottles filled with chocolate), inevitably only the business majors gave presentations worth remembering. I was the only one that made a film, the only film major with a film. Isn't that funny?

Monday night:
Monday night saw the unveiling of the Sony Playstation 3 at E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo). I'm not a huge gamer but my brother is. That must be the only night I saw him sleep late. He was having multiple gaming orgasms right in front of me, it was kinda gross. To be honest, the games that they presented were FUCKING AWESOME. I asked my brother what would he do if our cousin Pam was assigned to cover the E3 show in LA next year. He didn't answer.

Tuesday:
I went to the DMV today and get my new license plates WITH MY DAD. I don't know why I had to go. I stood there like a retard while this annoying black woman kept on screaming at me, "SIR, if you're not in line please stand on the side." I wanted to punch her right in the face.

Tuesday afternoon:
My dad and I went to this mechanic named Noel to bring my car to get fixed. You see, this used to be my aunt Perla's car. She bought a new Toyota Corolla and gave her old car to me. The problem is that it's fucking busted right now. It makes this loud noise whenever it is driven. A few weeks ago, my aunt Perla hesitantly let my aunt Helen borrow it. It was a big mistake. She returned it with the engine making a huge fucking noise. I was so pissed. This was the same car I was gonna use to go to watch Star Wars on Friday. Now we have to be driven to the theater like the Star Wars nerds.

Tuesday night:
Wency still gushing over the PS3. I went to take a nap and woke up at 10:30. Went over to Pam's blog and read about her adventures in Phoenix and L.A. I tell you, if that wasn't one of the best posts I've ever read on a blog. I just wished I still could have saw her over here in Chicago but she has a lot of time left in life. My mom was pissed that she wasn't able to come here as if the next day were the apocalypse and she wouldn't see her again.

I'm now trying to watch the copy of Donnie Darko Jorge burned for me.

But.

I just can't.

I'm more interested in watching Simpsons or Family Guy right now.

On other notes, Seth McFarlane's American Dad is gradually getting on the same level as Family Guy. My favorite scene has got to be Roger (an alien), smacking this butt ugly girl and her amazingly hot girlfriend on the head because they found out that he was an alien. Earlier, he was dressed in Jamaican and trying to be a rasta. After hitting the girls on the head, he goes on to say the best quote of the year:

Roger: "Did you see them leave?"
Steve: "Who?"
Roger: "The black guys who did this."

1 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger Pajammy said...

hey kimbo..

i'm sad too that i wasn't able to go there :(

please please tell your mom i'm super sorry..

but i promise to extend my stay the next time i get sent to the US..

promise promise..

you'll have to show me around chicago.. :)

and maybe we can get wency drunk again..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home