Thursday, July 21, 2005

Ever since I've downloaded this album, it is among the best soundtracks I have EVER listened to. It's even better than the Batman Begins soundtrack, the Gladiator soundtrack, and most soundtracks I have.

Wency and I made a music video using Fall Out Boy's "Sugar, We're Goin' Down" as the song and I hate it. No offense to my brother but his directing skills suck. During one angle, he kept on shaking the camera erratically because he was getting into the music too much. I hate the music video because it makes me look too much like a dumbass. My brother wants to direct this and direct that but lacks every decent thing a director has. One of these things is a vision while another is a complete understanding of what directing actually entails.

On another note, we are no longer making the so-called movie anymore. I think it's just stupid to try to make a film where ideas are being jumbled around and where a stable idea can't be held on to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home