Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Things haven't been stressful lately since I stopped taking care of Melanie. I think it's not even about Melanie but about her mom, Ellen. I always bring her to the goddamn train station and she doesn't doesn't even pay me for gas. With gas already costing me about $30 a week, she's really a cheap bitch.

My "A Bittersweet Life" DVD came yesterday and I have to say that the film is one of the year's best so far. It's probably my second favorite film of the year after "Batman Begins". I'm hoping to write a review of it tonight with some screenshots.

The Japanese Region 2 "Hero" DVD came for me today from Nicheflix and all the people who said that this DVD had the best picture quality were absolutely right. The picture is much more fluid with bolder colors coupled with sharper details. The sound is also much more refined than the Region 3 Hong Kong version. It's less boomy and more textured.

In other notes, I bought the Nine Inch Nails album "With Teeth" on vinyl yesterday for only $15.99. I'm thinking of converting it to 24-bit/96 khz wav.

1 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you buy it at the store or did you order it online

 

Post a Comment

<< Home