Sunday, August 14, 2005

It looks like I haven't updated this baby in a while. I don't know why but I think I should be updating it more. I'm also thinking of creating a movie blog of some sort. Rented a couple of movies lately and copied a couple of films for some people. The latest film I rented was the Korean kung-fu actioner "Arahan" which was quite good I might add. I tried watching the critically acclaimed film "Memories of Murder" but got tired.

I haven't watched a film in a while and I have yet to watch the Island. Recently I read that it's basically a rip-off of a 1979 film titled "Parts: The Clonus Horror" right down to the shots. There are some movies I've been looking forward to and here they are:

The 40-Year Old Virgin (Next week)
The Constant Gardener (September)
A History of Violence (September)
Jarhead (November)
V for Vendetta (November)
The Promise (December)
Munich (December)

And the one I'm most anticipating:

SYMPATHY FOR LADY VENGEANCE
(DVD in December/January 2006)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home