Friday, October 14, 2005

It's been a while since I had a really good and solid post around here. Well, Felice redesigned my room and it now looks great (with the exception of my dad's fucking boxes, which he doesn't even want to move). If the final redesign was great, the work was not. It was supposed to be a one day job: design stripes, tape/edge, then paint. Then my dad started to fuck things up. I mean really fuck things up. Man, I hate him when he gets involved in ANYTHING. If you look up stress in the dictionary, my dad's face would be there. The supposed one day job now became a three day job. We started Saturday and Felice ended everything on Monday. I was so angry at my dad on Saturday for rubbing it in that I did such a bad job painting the edges that I screamed at him. He then proceeded to hit me on the neck (don't worry, he hit me like a pussy) and grabbed my neck. He apologized for the hit and then took back the apology. What an idiot. What's the use of apologizing to someone if you're going to take it back the next in the five seconds. After thinking about it, the scream was worth the fucking trouble.

He then gave me this dumbass lecture about disrespecting him and how he never disrespected his parents. I bet you he wanted to disrespect his parents many times, he just never had the balls to do it. I bet his parents never lowered him to the level of a piece of shit. You see when he's angry, he lowers everyone to a level where they're worthless. He always believes he's right and you're wrong. Sometimes I wonder why he never had a heart attack.

This Saturday Felice is going to redesign Melanie's room and I offered to help. This morning my dad didn't offer to help but instead just said to my mom, "I'm going to help them." FUCK NO, man. Doesn't he ever notice that he makes the situation much worse when he's involved? Doesn't he ever say to himself, "I think they have it under control. I'll just go watch television and relax." He is always in constant need of control. He wants to control anything and everything. When Wency's room was finished by Felice, he was so angry. So angry in fact, he didn't even tell Felice it looks good or thank you. Why was he angry? Is it because he didn't control the situation of painting Wency's room? Is it because he didn't like the color of the room? I will never fucking know.

Back to the disrespecting part about him, how can you respect a person who insults you by calling you "a fucking piece of shit?" Huh? What? And you want me to respect you, you piece of shit motherfucking asshole? Is your definition of respecting you, bowing down on all fours and doing what you want? You know what that is, motherfucker? A slave. That's right. A motherfucking slave. Are you white? Am I black? Are you superior to me? Am I inferior to you? NO. I am much better than you. If I have any children, I will be their best friend, their guardian, and their shoulder to cry on. I will not do what you did to me. I will no strike fear into my children. I want them to love me not hate me.

I'm sorry if I'm being curt. I wanted to get this off my chest for the meantime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home