Monday, August 07, 2006

Wow. Yesterday must have been one of the shittiest days of my life. My Dad and aunt Helen started berating me on why I'm dieting because they feel that I'm going to fail. The worst thing that my dad asked, "because you're not going to fit in the airplane, did you buy two tickets?!!!!" Man, after after all the berating I cried in my brother's room. It was the first time I cried in a while. There's nothing like a father tormenting his son just to feed his ego. Can you believe it? I am already trying better myself and he breaks me down piece by piece. He calls diets "the destruction of the body inside-out." My aunt Helen made it worse by telling me all this other shit and what I should really eat. I really hate it when people start telling you things to do when they're supposed to do it as well (the "look who's talking" syndrome). You see, my dad and aunt are both fat (especially my aunt, who's actually a dietician).

On another more upbeat note, my brother is almost finished cutting the first ever trailer for his first and only film, "I Against I," and it is actually pretty good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home