Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Damn, I'm running out of TV shows to watch. Hehe, as if I needed to watch MORE television.

A current rundown of the shows I watch:

Prison Break: Season finale was underwhelming BUT I wouldn't blame that on the producers but the goddamn writer's strike. Despite my love for this show, it doesn't need another 22 episode season. There were only 9 episodes left in the season if there was a finale so early.

Heroes: Season 3 now premiering on September 2008. Hopefully, it's better than season 2.

Psych: The finale was great on this incredibly funny show. Among the better shows on television and the one of the most consistent.

House: One of the most consistent shows bringing quality writing and acting. The show ended with a Christmas episode that premiered in frickin' February. Rumored to have more episodes in April.

30 Rock: Rumored to have more episodes in April.

South Park: 12th season already premiering in mid-March.

Lost: While the premiere wasn't as great as past seasons, this season has been the most consistent since season 1. Instead of flashbacks with each episode, most are flashforwards.

Dexter: Season 2 was the best season of all the shows this past year.

Monk: After one of its worst seasons with only a few gems, Monk began its two-part season finale on a high note last Friday with the re-introduction of the Trudy storyline. Part two is on Friday and I can't wait.

Entourage: New season premiering in late August-early September.

Breaking Bad: The only show aside from Lost that I'm watching right now. So far, it's been going great.

American Dad/Family Guy: I don't know what happened but while AD is better than FG nowadays, they both have been pretty piss poor seasons.

Burn Notice: Hopefully, there's a new season coming in June.

Aside from these, I've been watching old TV shows like Freaks and Geeks and Arrested Development. I love Freaks and Geeks and if it wasn't cancelled I'd be watching it right now. Arrested Development is funny but not laugh out loud funny. Some are incredibly funny while some just made me grin.

And oh yeah, watch this Pineapple Express trailer, it make you laugh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home