Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I can't believe it....

I only have one fucking week left here in the Philippines.

Jesus Christ, I can't believe time flew by so fucking fast. I've been having so much of a great time here that I forgot to do shit. Some days I wake up so goddamn late (today, I woke up at 5:13 PM) that I just eat dinner, go upstairs for some internet, and go back to sleep. I think when I leave I'm gonna cry again just like last year.

There are some negatives living here though:
- Because Tito Luis bombed Lola Charit's old house, a shitload of mosquitoes came out and everyday I have to do fucking battle with just one mosquito in Tito Villy's room.
- NO BIDET! I needs the bidet!
- My fear of there being a goddamn cockroach in the fucking garbage when I go to the bathroom at night.

God, I wish I had more money so I could give a feast for everyone here before I leave. A feast of pizza, KFC, and burgers probably?????

And man, oh man, oh man, oh man......
Jesus Christ, I thought I'd never watch a movie worse than Agimat or Super Noypi.......I'd never imagine that it would come from Manny Pacquiao.....Christ, Anak Ng Kumander was such pure shit and bile that Ramon, Miggy, JL, and I didn't even finish it. Shit, it was so bad that apart from 2 others in the theatre, it was just the 4 of us. And the movie was just released a few days ago.

Things I learned from Anak Ng Kumander:
- It looks like a chicken edited the thing.
- Manny Pacquiao doesn't know the term "over-the-top"
- The fight scenes are shit if you could call it fight scenes.
- The main villain has gay henchmen

Man, I need to come back here with Wency this Christmas. Maybe I should just come here EVERY Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home