Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Some stuff.

I really, really hate the new Linkin Park music video for "Shadow of the Day". It's a fucking Clive Owen away from being Children of Men. The visuals don't make fucking sense, and on top of that, they use too many sound effects. Less is more, people! Um, did they forget that it takes away from the music? Whoever directed that music video should be shot.

I really hate teachers who treat their students like shit. The best teachers are the ones that treat their students like actual people and not like some dumbshits. We're there to learn, you dumb fucks, because sometimes we don't know what the fuck you're talking about! Don't just fucking tell us to just read the book. There's a reason why I'm fucking paying money.

I think my dad is one sick day away from having no more sick days. I bet he's gonna regret it.

Steak and Shake is still awesome. If you come to America, go to Steak and Shake: Your starting point for getting fat.

I really, really hate Britney Spears new song. I wouldn't mind it if only they didn't fucking play it so many times on MTV or VH1. I really hate it when I try to switch to the other channel just to see the same fucked up video.

Ratatouille is still the best film of 2007. Watched it earlier today.

If girls had their Rachael Yamagata, the guys have Elliott Smith. There's nothing like making music about taking heroin and going to rehab and making it sound so beautiful (download "True Love" for the heroin and rehab song).

Thanks to Jorge's gf for letting me rip John Mayer, Matchbox Twenty, Incubus, and Goo Goo Dolls.

I bought my first iPod. It came today but my fat ass wasn't here to pick it up so it's coming tomorrow.

I also bought my first pair of Ultimate Ears for school. They cost a shocking $1,200. Look up Ultimate Ears online. You'll want to kill someone just to get one.

I would really like that Colbie Caillat song if only she didn't say "Will you count me in?" at the goddamn beginning. That part just really fucks me up. She doesn't even sing it, she says it. It's a pretty song but just shut up before the song begins. It's like Mike Shinoda saying, "Get 'em Jay" in that "Encore/Numb" song. I hate it and if they could only stop doing it.

I gots a crush on Ingrid Michaelson. She's the chick who sings that Old Navy sweater song. It's like she's a mix of Regina Spektor and Lisa Loeb if they had a baby. Mozzie, you gotta play this song. It sounds like your type of music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home