Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Different shit, different day

- Thanksgiving was great. Had a shitload of great food.

- Finally played Rock Band with Jorge, Analyn, and Wency. All I can say is that Guitar Hero has nothing against this game. GH is fucking boring compared to Rock Band. If you don't know what Rock Band is it's a singer, a guitarist, a drummer, and a bassist playing at the same time the same way as Guitar Hero. Singing the Yeah Yeah Yeahs' "Maps" was extremely hard as all the other chick songs (I destroyed Garbage's "I Think I'm Paranoid"). I think we played Weezer's "Say It Ain't So" and Radiohead's "Creep" about 10 times each. At the end of the day, I lost my voice. I wish I could bring this to the Philippines.

- Watched No Country for Old Men AGAIN. It's still the best film of the year.

- Watched Stephen King's The Mist on black Friday. I think it's the best horror film of the year. I don't think that Pam or Felice will like it though because it has monsters in it. Just thinking about the movie made me uncomfortable because I know I would die if I lived in the mist.

- I always forget to mention this but I received my Ultimate Ears two or three weeks ago and I love them COMPLETELY. The earphones come in a case with my name printed on it. I think I'll post pictures of them soon. The box says, "Listen to your music the first time." And it's so fucking true. The first song I listened to was Radiohead's "Exit Music (For a Film)" and it felt that Thom Yorke was really singing TO ME. I had goosebumps the entire song and whenever I listen to a new song I just get giddy because I'm hearing shit I didn't hear the first time. And this is the reason why I asked Pam if Mozzie recorded "Purple-Colored Skies" live because I could hear the echo of the room. Sadly, I never received a response.

- DEXTER has been FUCKING MIND-BLOWING to say the least. While Heroes has been sucking this season and Prison Break is on fucking writer's strike hiatus, Dexter has been giving the fucking goods every week and every minute. Every episode has been an increase in tension and I've never hated Doakes so much. He's pissed off the entire time; his voice mail message even sounds pissed off. Felice you must watch season 2 when I get there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home