Friday, January 18, 2008

4
more
days
and I'm gone.

I could tell you about my H-U-G-E crush on Ellen Page....

....or my crush on "Juno" screenwriter Diablo Cody. I absolutely adore this woman, she's funny, a great writer (here's her blogs), sports some great tats, and the best part about her, she has a great sense of humor.

But I'm not. And Juno, I absolutely love that movie.
Even though I haven't finished it yet.

I could also tell you about Patton Oswalt's blog right here because it's so fucking hilarious, nerdy, and geeky.

I'm just going to tell you about Alvin and the Chipmunks and that it's really, really made for kids and Sweeney Todd sounds so absolutely amazing and is one of the best and most brutally violent films I've seen released in 2007.

I'm also going to tell you how I felt so embarrassed because the chairs next to the Greenbelt theatres are made of fucking aluminum foil and how when I sat in one it completely collapsed on me. Yes, that's right, when I sat down on the chair it was like a fucking mountain falling apart. I fell down S-L-O-W-L-Y while Kat yelped. When I looked back at the chair, the back legs were were parallel to the fucking floor. And I've never felt so embarrassed in my life but the Filipino people are so, so kind and didn't even laugh or chuckle. Most of the people around me even helped me off the ground. I bet if I was in the U.S. they would be chuckling and laughing as if there would be no tomorrow and on top of that, no one would be helping me.

I've been having so much fun here. I'm gonna miss this place considerably when I leave. Every time I leave here it's like I'm breaking up with someone. Well, that's how my brother felt and look at his life now.

1 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger ctayag said...

Hey, I saw her first. You already have your orgy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home