Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Today sucked even more balls.

My dad exploded at me. It was the first time in weeks that my dad exploded at anybody. And it was at me. He exploded at me for not cutting the styrofoam pieces of the ceiling fan boxes. Well, he didn't say shit so that's why I didn't do the fucking piece of shit. He called me a lazy piece of shit who does nothing but sit at the computer. In my mind, I was thinking "should I just stand here and look at him cold heartedly?" Well, my body was already doing it before my mind so I just stood there cutting boxes while he was screaming at me.

THEN

The Maytag guy came. What a fucking relief. At last, a stoppage to the madness. The Maytag was like a stoner. He even got scared at my Dad, when my Dad screamed "Who was that at the door?!"

There was no problem with the washing machine.

Someone fucking turned off the cold water faucet. And it cost us $69. What a waste. Maybe I should've checked the faucets after all. The guy immediately went the hot and cold water faucets and said, "Ouch." He had to say that because we were paying fucking money just for a guy to turn on the cold water faucet.

After that, I decided to do my laundry to get myself away from Papa. He slept the entire afternoon and that was it. He wasted an entire day of work just to sleep. what a fucking waste. Thank god, he's going to work tomorrow.

Shit, I'm off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home