Friday, May 20, 2005

I don't watch CSI much. I only watch it when there's nothing else to watch. When I heard that Quentin Tarantino was directing the 2-hour season finale I had to watch it. I downloaded the season finale and it was fucking amazing. These are among one of the best two hours of the pure television bliss I've ever had. It was exciting, amazing, awesome, and most of all entertaining. I was on the edge of my seat throughout the entire thing.

Star.

Wars.

Wency downloaded a B+ quality copy from the internet. It's not those camcorder type bootlegs you find in the streets of New York City or Quiapo but a true workprint from the industry itself. My brother and I only watched a few scenes and it left a really bad taste in my mouth. One scene is so unintentionally hilarious that Wency keeps on laughing so hard everytime he watches it. We're watching the film in DLP in a couple of hours so I hope it's better in the theatre. On the subject of Star Wars, it made an astronomical $50 million on Thursday alone in the U.S. That's right, $50 million on the first day. By comparison, XXX 2 has made $28 million to date since it's late April opening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home