Monday, May 30, 2005

This week is the last week of class and I'm hoping for good grades. I know I'm getting an A for computer class because it's so frickin easy. I'm hoping an A for Aesthetics of Cinema, Script Analysis, but a B for biology. I didn't do great on Biology because I missed a huge lab.

I just listened to Jamie Cullum's version of Radiohead's "High and Dry." And there's one word I can think of it. Horrendous! He can make pretty good music sometimes but his rendition of it just sucked all over the map. He tried making it into a jazz song but you can't change genres of Radiohead songs. I only ones I can think of are the ones on the Pablo Honey album.

I forgot there was already a music video of Coldplay's "Speed of Sound" and it sounds pretty awesome. I hope to buy it on June 7th when it comes out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home