Friday, October 14, 2005

School has been okay for the most part. Only now did I realize that last year was one of the best years of my life in school. Classes were easy and I was getting straight A's. But this year it's tougher. It wouldn't be tougher if one teacher wasn't such a bitch. Let me run down my teachers:

Jerry Adams - Geology: This professor is really great. He doesn't give that much homework (apart from reading) and he tells a lot of jokes. Aside from that is his penchant for using the word fuck a lot. I'm always interested in his class because he's really passionate about geology and the fun he brings into it.

Molly Chanson - Speech: This teacher is very sweet. There's barely any homework in the class and is extremely lenient. She looks a lot like Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas but understands who a college student is.

Nadine Bopp - Urban Geography: This professor is really nice. I didn't come to class one day to give in a paper and she told me I could just turn it in next week for full credit. She does talk a lot though. One class she spoke about population and cars for two and half straight hours without stopping.

Mary Welling Blackburn - History of Cinema: I only have one film class this semester and this is it. There are not many really model hot teachers in Columbia but Mary is one of them. She used to be a model before she began studying film. I wished she would've stuck to modeling though. She's a major bitch most of the time when she doesn't get her way. The problem is that I can't stop going to her class though because she's so hot (she looks exactly like Amelia Cooke from numerous commercials and "Species III.") One time she bent down to pick up a piece of paper and the class (mostly guys, mind you) gave this almost silent, nearly audible gasp. Another problem with her is that she never uses any of the two books or does she rarely stick to the syllabus. What's the use of a syllabus if she never uses it? Really hot but snobby, bitchy, and kinda mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home