Monday, August 14, 2006

Our birthday was okay. It seemed more for a birthday for my parents rather than us but I don't give a shit. I was just incredibly annoyed at my aunt Helen because she just ate so much goddamn food and didn't bring anything worth eating. On top of that, she continued to criticize me about my diet and how I was eating the wrong foods, drinking the wrong stuff, eating at the wrong times, blah blah blah blah, fuck that bitch. Last night, during the party I was bored so I watched an old Stephen Chow film titled "All for the Winner" and man was it funny. Stephen Chow makes me laugh. If you need proof, just youtube that shit and type his name.

Saturday morning when our parents were taking us out to breakfast, our dad asked my brother where he was leaving and I could sense the nervousness from my brother. It smelled kinda.........shitty. But my bro got through it and my dad didn't give a crap whether he was living with three other assholes he didn't know (hopefully my bro won't pussy out and do nothing when his stuff gets stolen).

Today, my dad did something really stupid and assholish. Remember he keeps on saying that he has no money? Well, he bought my cousin a $1000 laptop with all the fixins. I was pissed at this to say the least. Jealousy? Nope. Envy? Kinda. I'm pissed that he'd rather spend on his nephews than his own sons. Before you guys go saying, "Man, you are so selfish!" I have something to say. I asked my dad if he could help me pay a $700 bill from Columbia College. He said he will pay it when he gets the goddamn money. He's never helped me pay for it. I'm goddamn paying for it with my money. And I don't have a lot of fucking money! I think the problem with my dad is that his fucking priorities aren't straight.

Well enough of that shit....I'm getting too stressed out with my dad as it is. I need to go to the Philippines ASAP.

Speaking of the Philippines.......

.....I don't know who told my cousins I'm coming....the only person I told was Pam...........I think it's my aunt because she has a huge ass mouth..........maybe it was another person.

Well, to make it official, I am returning to the Philippines in 131 days. I can't fucking wait. All my stress gone! Dad gone! School? Fuck that shit.

1 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

daniel belated happy birthday! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home