Tuesday, April 20, 2004

My $0.02

Britney Spears. I hate her. I think she's ugly, really ugly. I don't know why many people find her beautiful when she's exactly the opposite. Her music is contrived, annoying, and irritating. Her latest music video is horrible, just plain horrible.

Would you like another?

William Hung. Mr. Hung, you're starting to get on my nerves. You suck, not just a little but a lot. You can't sing and I don't care if you were honest. There are many more musical acts in the world trying to get a record deal and your horrible singing gets one? What is this world coming to? I hope your album doesn't get 250,000 copies sold. You suck and you know it.

The Punisher. The Punisher is directed by a guy named Jonathan ___________. I really hated this movie. It is a movie made out of desperation rather than jubilation. Thomas Jane gives a good performance but the character's emotions are three things: look sad, look happy, and kick ass. Jane applies all his acting skill here for all three and succeeds. John Travolta, man oh man, what the hell happened to you after Pulp Fiction? Probably Pulp Fiction was just a fluke or maybe because Tarantino was directing it. The direction of this film is horrible, cutting from inane scene to inane scene without any flow whatsoever. The music was horrible as well. It sounded like it came from the new Spider-Man movie or something. If there was anything good about the movie, it's Samantha Mathis, whose face is still the same after all these years. Wow, what a babe, no wonder Frank Castle retired in the beginning of the movie. To get some of that poontang.

Grade: D-

I'd take the Bride over Frank Castle.

I miss you Dolph Lundgren. At least your Punisher felt comic-bookish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home