Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Our TV in the living room broke two weeks ago. Today, I opened up the back and cleaned it out. Now it's working perfectly again. That is, until I fucked it up with some stupid service menu shit. You see, ISF calibrators use the service menu to tweak the screen to perfection. When I when into the service menu, the screen started to screw up again. I panicked and turned off the TV. When I turned it on the screen was still fucked up. I kept on panicking and panicking. I turned it off again. When I turned it on, the picture was good again. The problem with the picture (and the thing I want to fix) is that the left bottom of the screen is not straight. You don't really see it but only on channels like ESPN2 or CNN.

God, I hope this TV doesn't fuck up anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home