Friday, December 02, 2005

Jesus Christ, I haven't updated this fucker in almost a month.

A lot of shit has been happening in me life. It's like the past month has been a blur. All I remember is the instant classic South Park episode titled "Trapped in the Closet" starring Tom Cruise, John Travolta, R. Kelly, and Xenu, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire which to me was actually pretty goddamn good (I give it an A-). OH yeah, and Guitar Hero. I found the guitar to be pretty underwhelming but it's also pretty hard. I also remember watching the excellent Punch-Drunk Love with Adam Sandler which was hilarious and at times sad. I remember getting an A from my hot History for Cinema/bitch teacher. I actually couldn't believe that I got an A. Maybe she isn't so bad after all. I think the best thing was seeing my Speech teacher's dog (which was a fricking CHOW CHOW!). It was so cute and when my teacher finished her coffee, Momo (the dog's name) immediately took the empty coffee container and threw it in the garbage. The dog was so obedient, it didn't even bark at all but it did pant loudly. The dog just laid down in the corner until the class ended.

I've been also listening to the English band Bloc Party almost nonstop. Their debut album "Silent Alarm" is just simply amazing. I can't get enough of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home